What it Does –
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Decreases risk of coronary artery disease and stroke
How Olive oil works?
- Helps control bad cholesterol levels
- Increases good cholesterol levels
- High in antioxidants like Vitamin E and phenols
How can you use it?
Incorporate extra virgin olive oil into your diet as salad dressing, sauteing vegetables and most all other cooking. Make sure it is extra virgin olive oil as there are a lot of blends out there.
I love going to my local olive oil stores to experiment with the different infused extra virgin oils and vinegars to create different dressing all the time.